What is SAP HCM
- SAP HCM (Human Capital management) is one of the major modules in SAP that plays a key role in building organized management in enterprises and supports all processes of Human Resource Management in the organization.
- SAP HCM consultants are some of the most demanded professionals in the global market.
- The module is tightly integrated with SAP FI for payroll processing
- Key sub-modules of SAP HCM are Organization Management, Personnel Administration, Time Management, Payroll, Personnel development, ESS & MSS
Who Should Learn SAP HCM
- A bachelor's or master's degree in HR with effective communication skills with basic computer knowledge along with problem-solving and analytical skills will be great.
- Work experience in the HR department in any organization and HR process knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Candidates who do not have a degree in HR but have working experience in HR or wish to join the HR department can also join the course
Career options as HCM consultant
As Implementation Consultant
- Organizing workshops & gathering customers' requirements, scoping, gap analysis, preparing blueprints
- Customizing and delivering the solution
- Coordinating with technical team for enhancements
- Testing the changes, documenting the process, preparing training documents, training end-users, etc.
As Support Consultant
- Attending the issues with end-users of the HCM module
- Gathering requirements from the users
- Mapping requirements into SAP and changing the configuration if required
- Preparing functional specifications and coordinating with developers for new developments like enhancements, reports, etc.
- Helping Users to Perform User Acceptance testing
- Creating training documents and delivering training to end-users