This course will help you get an overview of SAP S/4 HANA digital core explaining the architecture of S/4 HANA and 'Activate' methodology of implementation. This will also cover the simplifications done in the Finance module in various sub-processes and provide you with a detailed understanding of embedded analytics and real-time reporting.
What you'll learn
- By the end of the course, you will learn the simplifications done in the SAP S/4 HANA finance module including the concept of the universal journal, new asset accounting, simplification of data structure, introduction of ACDOCA etc. along with newly introduced embedded analytics using FIORI apps
- Knowledge of SAP FICO module in ECC
Who this course is for:
- SAP Functional Consultants having knowledge of core SAP Finance & Controlling module
- Project Managers who are willing to understand the new features in SAP S/4 HANA in the FICO module
- Domain consultants, end-users, super users willing to understand the innovations made in the S/4 HANA Finance module