Become an SAP Analytics Cloud master by setting up BI, planning, and making predictions through real-world projects
In this course, you learn how to create highly effective dashboards with SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC). You will learn step by step with realistic and practical examples.
- Apply the right setup for a professional and proven SAC framework.
- Learn all relevant functionalities and create a typical and realistic management dashboard.
- Apply all types of calculations and get practical knowledge.
- Create tailor-made storylines with interactivity and flexibility for dashboard viewers.
- Apply the principles behind good data storytelling, usability, and the right visualizations.
- Learn advanced data editing techniques, such as data blending, updating datasets and models.
- Apply advanced machine learning use cases with Smart Predict without programming.
After the course, you will be the SAC expert in your team. Regardless of whether you are a business analyst, a reporting specialist, or a data analyst, this course will update your skills to the next level.
What you'll learn
- Create your own story to build not only pleasing but informative data visualizations
- Develop and execute the planning and budgeting using SAP Analytics Cloud
- Build big data predictive models using machine learning technologies embedded in SAC
- Master advanced tips to help you get the most out of the SAC, including BI, planning, smart predicts, and more
- Learn key concepts within SAP Analytics Cloud and valuable tips to help you use this app most effectively
- Most everything you need or want to know to deploy and use SAP Analytics Cloud
- You’ll use the skills you’ve developed to better understand and pass the SAC certificate exam with confidence
- Understand SAP analytics cloud offerings and the level of subscription that each entail
- No prior knowledge of SAP Analytics Cloud is required - this course is geared for absolute beginners.
- All you need is a working computer for this course; PC, Mac, and Linux users are all welcome.
- No paid software required - all dashboards, analysis, and forecasts will be created with Chrome (which is free)
- No previous programming language experience is required.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning SAP Analytics Cloud to help with their current job or to find a new role. Business analytics is one of today's most in-demand skills
- If you want to take one course and learn everything you need to know about SAC, take this course
- Anyone looking to answer complex business problems, generate data visualization and find hidden patterns using data
- If you're looking to take your SAC skills from beginner to advanced level and beyond, then this course is for you
- If you want to learn to SAP Analytics Cloud through building fun and useful projects, then take this course
- Absolute beginners who want to become skilled SAP business analysts