This course helps you to become a professional SAP Basis Consultant of SAP System Administrator which includes activities like installation and configuration, load balancing, and performance analysis of SAP applications running on Java stack and SAP ABAP.
The course is designed to understand the in-depth concept of the SAP system and its architecture. Every section is explained with a live demo, participants can have a real-time understanding of the SAP system and the architecture behind the SAP system.
What you will learn:
By the end of the course You will learn SAP Architecture, Managing SAP System Administration Daily Tasks, Configuration and Administration of SAP System, SAP Basis Administration, SAP HANA Architecture, Installation of SAP HANA System, HANA Administration Tools, Backup and Recovery of SAP HANA, Installation and configuration of Replication Server, Preparation of SAP HANA Installation and H/W Sizing, Post Installation activity, HANA database Administration, Multi-tenant Database Administration, HANA System Monitoring, etc.
- Eagerness to learn and practice
- All you need is a working computer for this course; PC, Mac, and Linux users are all welcome.
- No paid software required - all dashboards, analysis, and forecasts will be created with Chrome (which is free)
- No previous programming language experience is required.
Who this course is for:
- SAP Basis Administrator
- SAP System and Data Center Administration
- SAP Business Solution and SAP Project Manager