In this course, you will be taken through a learning journey from someone who has never worked in SAP C4C to someone who is equipped to work on a C4C project in a functional capacity. The short and to-the-point lectures in this course range from starting to know basic navigation and features in C4C, setting up your SAP C4C tenant, the base configuration, and all the important concepts including usability and productivity features, business configuration, master data setup, user and access management, workflows, data workbench, business analytics, and lifecycle management. This course has both theoretical units for basic understanding, but mostly demo units for a practical understanding of the functionalities in SAP C4C on the tenant. I must mention that throughout this course, I've also shared my experiences of business requirements that I have come across and how C4C functionalities have met those requirements. And that is important to know for a real understanding of C4C and especially if you are going into a C4C job interview.
What you'll learn
- By the end of the course, you will be ready to serve a role as a C4C Functional consultant diversifying from your current skill and cracking your C4C interview. Don't forget - Interviewers are not looking at just people who are willing to learn new things but looking at people who've already acted and spent efforts learning C4C even without any project experience. I've taken 100s of technical interviews myself and I know why I'm so particular about this fact.
- Eagerness to learn and practice
- All you need is a working computer for this course; PC, Mac, and Linux users are all welcome.
- No paid software required - all dashboards, analysis, and forecasts will be created with Chrome (which is free)
- No previous programming language experience is required.
Who this course is for:
- Freshers who are eager to begin their career with SAP C4C
- SAP Consultants (any domain, but especially SD and CRM) willing to cross-skill/upskill themselves on SAP C4C
- SAP C4C End Users willing to learn Configuration and upskill themselves to become Key IT Users
- SAP C4C Technical Consultants willing to learn the functional side of C4C and grow as SAP C4C Techno-Functional Consultants