SAP Governance, Risk, and Compliance (SAP GRC) is a powerful SAP security tool that can be used to ensure your company meets data security and authorization standards.
There are a couple of key benefits to this tool:
(1) to prevent and identify access and authorization risks in cross-enterprise SAP systems to prevent fraud, and
(2) to reduce the cost of continuous compliance and control.
What you will learn:
By the end of the course, you will be ready to serve a role as a GRC Consultant diversifying from your current skill and cracking your GRC interview. Don't forget - Interviewers are not looking at just people who are willing to learn new things but looking at people who've already acted and spent efforts learning GRC even without any project experience.
- Eagerness to learn and practice
- All you need is a working computer for this course; PC, Mac, and Linux users are all welcome.
- No paid software required - all dashboards, analysis, and forecasts will be created with Chrome (which is free)
- No previous programming language experience is required.
Who this course is for:
- 1. If someone likes to upskill from SAP BASIS/ ABAP/ SECURITY to SAP GRC.
- 2. If someone has worked with an Audit firm - that has performed a system user audit.
- 3. Anyone who worked in Role and authorization / User maintenance in any ERP - can reskill to SAP GRC.