SAP PO (Process Orchestration) allows users to create synchronous and asynchronous communication for integrating SAP systems to other SAP or non-SAP systems. It enables establishing interfaces between heterogeneous systems within an enterprise's IT architecture and has a central function in integration and monitoring.
What you will learn:
By the end of the course, You will learn Complete Understanding on Integration Concepts, Understand the SAP PO Architecture and Tools, Introduction to SAP Process Orchestration and Process Integration, Complete Interface development from one FTP Location to another, Build Interface with SAP PO Tool, Understand the difference between PI and PO, Learn all the PO tool in detail, the overview of SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI), Understand different types of SAP Cloud Services, Types of Adapters in SAP CPI, Difference Between SAP CPI vs SAP PO.
- Eagerness to learn and practice
- All you need is a working computer for this course; PC, Mac, and Linux users are all welcome.
- No paid software required - all dashboards, analysis, and forecasts will be created with Chrome (which is free)
- No previous programming language experience is required.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wants to learn SAP Process Orchestration Integration Tool
- Anyone has a previous integration background and wants to learn a new tool
- SAP Technical consultants who want to move from ABAP to PO